Only single ONLINE application (common to all the notified posts – Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician ) has to be submitted by the candidates through the link CEN 01/2018 provided on the official websites of Railway Recruitment Boards.
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link CEN 01/2018 on the official websites of Railway Recruitment Boards. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application:
In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging in to the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
Candidates are further advised to visit website(s) of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification.
CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE:
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs will be only through SMS/email. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process / correspondence with Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the official websites of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
2. Select the desired post
3. Read the notification carefully
4. Apply for CEN 01/2018″
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.